Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stick a Fork in Her

Well, not literally, but since work on Heidi is complete, I’m calling her done. Last night Brianna vacuumed her out, and I cleaned the carpet, changed the oil and filter, lubed the front suspension, and wiped down all the vinyl surfaces to remove the rest of the dust. We then pushed her back in line with the opened garage door and I dropped her off the dollies. It was too dark to roll her out and take pictures, so that will have to wait. I can’t wait to share how great she now looks.

The two items that have squiggles through them are ones that we in the engineering world like to say were OBE (overcome by events). In this case OBE means "ran out of time."

This morning Lucy, me, and my commute we're all reunited. What a huge change to go from driving the Suburban to wheeling little Lucy around the beltway.

No comments:

Post a Comment