Friday, March 11, 2011

Welder Working Wonderfully

The issue with my welder was the wire was hung up on the spool. Once I opened the cover and saw how taut the wire was between the spool and the feeder, I knew what the issue was. I unspooled a few feet of wire and then loosely rewound it on to the spool. That fixed it. I made a few more tweaks to the Watt and Speed dials and then proceeded to complete the welds on the upper surfaces of the rocker panel patch.

The next step will be to cut another patch from one of the used rocker panel pieces that I bought at the auction and weld it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment