Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Light Week So Far – TYL

I installed the new j-bolts and wing-nuts retaining Luna's air cleaner to her carburetors

I cut out most of Luna's rotted driver's floor (ran out of cut-off wheels)

Victoria waxed about 75% of Luna's bringing out a surprisingly nice finish

I had to make a better effort at fixing Glinda's muffler strap since the slot had broken through the wall and the strap had come loose again. I drilled a new hole and filed it wide enough to insert the strap end and bolt everything back together. Sadly, I just heard from Victoria that this fix also failed. Guess it's time to bite the bullet and find a GUP on the shelf to replace the current corroded hanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment