Wednesday, December 9, 2009

CPotD #12 (Inspiration)


One look at today’s CPotD is all I need to remind me why I’ve taken on this arduous task of keeping a fleet of Corvairs on the road. Seeing the smile on Ariel’s face as she prepares to run me down with Ringo never fails to lift my spirit. I’m also reminded that, since she put a lot of effort into getting this car on the road, she’s a more careful driver and car owner. I don’t believe she’d ever let anyone borrow her precious Ringo. The blood, sweat, and tears she’s invested make him too valuable to run the risk of a careless college-mate wrecking him.

There’s also the fact that she doesn’t want to get a phone call from someone telling her her car won’t start. She’d rather be the one making that phone call to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment