Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Visit From One of the Triumvirate

Space may be the final frontier, but lately it’s the first frustration for me. We’ve done some bedroom shuffling and the fallout from it is I needed to accommodate parts from a waterbed in the garage. Since my nearly 100 year old garage rafters are already being taxed to the limit, I couldn’t risk adding 100 pounds of lumber. They’ll have to lean against the wall on the other side of Glinda. All that prompted me to go out to the garage last night and spend some time dealing with all the stuff I’d removed from Old Betty. I reinstalled the wheels on New Betty and then proceded to load her inside with boxes with all the LM parts I had lying around. All that’s left to find a temporary for is the sheetmetal and the hood. I’m almost to the point where I can pull a car into the open bay again.

No comments:

Post a Comment