Thursday, November 4, 2010

CPotD #175 (Interiors Warrant Exposure)


It’s a shame there aren’t more nice photos of Corvair interiors on the web. I’ve been remiss in that the interior shots that have graced my CPotD postings could be counted on one hand. The last one coming nearly five months ago. Pretty sad.

Some would say, “You’ve seen one ’62 Monza interior, you’ve seen them all,” but there are subtle differences even within the same year that warrant some exposure. Starting today I’m going to try and give interior shots the respect they deserve over the next few months.

Other than yesterday’s muy feo custom, I’ve been on a blue kick, so I’ll stay with that. Today’s feature photo was included in the Corvair of the Month thread over on CorvairForum.com. If you click on this link, you’ll see that the outside of this 1961 Lakewood is as beautiful as the inside. I really hope that someday I’ll be able to give the lovely Loriann a Lakewood for her very own, just like the story behind this car and its current owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment