Monday, November 1, 2010

So Close

I was hoping to have Glinda back on the road, but it wasn’t to be. I spent a significant portion of Saturday working on house projects, so garage time needed to wait. Yesterday afternoon, I put most of her engine back together and got it reinstalled in its proper location. Next I tackled removing a stubborn hose clamp that held one end of the 4” heater hoses to the air box. It was a tough task with stuff in the way, a long arm reach, two hands required, etc. - all the elements that make for a frustrating job. Thirty minutes later (seemed more like an hour), I had the clamp off. At that point, other priorities pulled me away from finishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment