I created a schedule to see if the tasks I have left to do can be finished. Lo and behold, in all my optimistic-ness, I believe I can have the car painted by the end of this weekend. Yeah, it’s probably a dream, but it’s a dream I’m chasing. If I can get it done, then the paint has a week to cure before I reassemble trim. During that week I can tackle the rest of the items on the To-Do list.
- Tue - Finish Sanding Current Paint & Mark for POR-15
- Wed - POR-15 and Top-Coat Primer Rust Spots
- Thu - Weld In Valance Patches
- Fri - Grind Patches, Bondo, Sand
- Sat - Clean, Mask, Spot-Shoot Epoxy Primer, Shoot 2k Primer
- Sun - Sand Primer, Clean, Shoot Paint and Clearcoat